Spouse & Family

Founded In 2014 Chennai, India

Spouse & Family

 Immigration for a permanent Canadian resident's spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner is authorized through a sponsorship system. A person having permanent residency in Canada or a Canadian citizen can sponsor the applicant for three to 10 years until the applicant establishes himself or herself in the nation.


Happy Donators


Success Mission


Volunteer Reached


 A marriage certificate has to be shown to the territory or province authorities, only when the marriage has taken place in Canada.

 Marriages that have taken place outside Canadian country need to be validated by the law of the country in which it took place and also by the Canadian law.

Sponsor - Same-sex partner as a spouse

 Sponsoring a same-sex partner under the spouse immigration rules is permitted only when the certificate of marriage was issued after or on the following dates in the below-listed provinces:

 Quebec (March 19, 2004)

 CBrtish Columbia (July 8, 2003)

 Newfoundland (December 21, 2004)

 Nova Scotia (September 24, 2004)

 New Brunswick (July 4, 2005)

 Yukon (July 14, 2004)

 Saskatchewan (November 5, 2004)

 Ontario (June 10, 2003)

 All other provinces/territories (July 20, 2005)

Common-law partner

 If you want to sponsor your opposite sex or same-sex partner common-law partner for immigration to Canada, you must show that you have been living together for at least a year.

Conjugal partner

 Only in severe scenarios, such as when both couples are unable to qualify for a common-law partner or spouse immigration owing to circumstances beyond their control, may the conjugal partnerâ€TMs Canadian immigration course be utilized. This visa is valid for both same-sex and opposite-sex couples. It is important to highlight, however, that they must demonstrate that their connection is committed and mutually reliant. Conjugal partner applications can be made in the below circumstances,

 Due to the barrier set by immigration, living together or marrying each other is not allowed.

 The relationship must last for at least a year.

 Living together or marrying each other is not allowed, as you are in a same-sex relationship in a country where these kinds of marriages are not allowed.

Get Expert Support For Your Business Visa

 As one of the world’s leading business visa & migration consultancies, FyndGlobal can help you create a business visa application with high chances of success. A dedicated visa consultant will be appointed to your case and will assist you throughout the process. Our support includes:

 Declaration regarding sufficient and sustainable financial resources for the duration of the stay (stated in the application form; the authority may request supporting documents)

 Document checklist

 Complete business visa application support

 Assistance with collecting supporting documentation

 Visa Interview Preparation – if required

 Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate


Migrate Enquiry Form